The number one choice for any farm from a cow safety, robustness, reliability & value for money perspective nationwide.
Why the Mayo Automatic Hydraulic Scraper?
- The most cow friendly system on the market for a stress free productive herd
- Fully operational in all weather conditions (including dry cold frost)
- Designed by farmers for farmers
- Easy to operate but high tech!
- 1 control box for 6 passage independent operation
- Little or no pre-installation
- A 5 year warranty on all track & scrapers
- The benefit of Mayo’s unparalleled manufacturer’s insight into your cow’s welfare
All weather independent function – Any farmer will tell you that their scraper system needs to be reliable as a priority. The Mayo scraper system is all about reliability. 95+% of calls fielded are rectified over the phone by one of our technicians. This service is available 365 days a year. That said, we pride ourselves on reaching a break-down that needs a Mayo technician within 24 hours.
Mayo Hydraulic Scraper System functionality/reliability elements include:
- Simple, user friendly controls
- 1 control box for 6 passage operation
- Each passage is fully independent in sequence
- Times and frequency are easily changed with the push of a button
- Will scrape no matter the weather condition!
- Double folded track for increased strength
- 365 days a year over the phone assistance (95+% of all scraper queries rectified over the phone!)
- We will reach a break-down within 24 hours
- Super safe for your cow’s welfare – Our system is designed around your cow’s welfare as our main priority.
Key cow welfare features in the Automatic Hydraulic Scraper System include:
- Smooth, fully-rounded low-profile track making this the most cow convenient & safe on the market today
- No raised notches eliminating planted hoof damage
- Innovative Mayo design mechanical ‘cow down’ technology
- Easy on the Cow, tough on the job!
Mayo Automatic Hydraulic Scraper System Installations
The Mayo Undertrack Rams
- Ram is positioned on the floor using seven fixing bolts.
- Hydraulic hose is connected to ram keeping solenoids up on the wall.
- Ram is covered using special high track and stainless steel plate.
- The high track only extends five foot from the wall.
- The smooth low profile track is connected and the scraper can now travel over the ram and begin scraping from the wall.
- The system is easily adapted to most situations, i.e. where scrapers need to start from under a doorway.
Get in touch with any questions or for pricing