THE MAYO MATTRESS FITTED WITH BRISKET BOARD & STRIPS
Joined up thinking from Mayo Cow Comfort NO MORE RIPPED, CREASED OR DIPPED top covers.
Why The Mayo Joining Strip?
- Joins individual cushions to form continuous floor of any length
- Fully galvanised non-abrasive surface
- Reinforced for strength
- Tapered for comfort and hygiene
- Always underneath the cubicle & therefore of zero impact to the cow
- Long lasting
- Easy to install
- Optimal hold
WE OFFER A FULL FITTING SERVICE
The Mayo Mattress & the Mayo Original come in 1.8m (6’) X 1.22m (4’) long sheets.
With cubicle centre-to-centre measurements, we are able to cut these mats to the width required to optimally fit each individual cubicle.
The cubicle mattresses can be fitted as follows:
- Brisket board and strips
- Hammer fixings, washers and strips
- Hammer fixings and washers alone
The brisket board positioning as well as the placement of the mattresses in the cubicles is important so that the cow positions herself correctly, maintains her lunge space & can easily enter & return from the bed.
Contact us to discuss the option best suited to your project.