- A tough mat for a tough job 24/7
- Anti-Slip design
- Extreme durability while maintaining comfort & warmth
- Finish cattle upto 6 weeks faster – significant saving in feed etc.
- Reduction in incidents of lameness
- A mat for all cattle to thrive on
Q: What holds them down?
A: Mayo Slat mats are generally held in place with a special bracket which drops into the slat slot & tightens down into the surface
Q: How do they compare to rubber slat mats?
A: They will outperform them in every way. The thermal value of EVA is much higher than rubber therefore the cattle thrive better on it & because it is not prone to degradation by “perishing” it will significantly outlast rubber.
Please contact us with any enquiries.